We are committed to sharing knowledge with, and between, people working in education policy and practice. We are also building support for evidence-based education, and providing expertise and practical tools wherever we can.
- help teachers and schools reflect on their practice to identify the challenges they face
- commission and facilitate research where evidence is lacking
- where research is available, help schools to develop and evaluate new approaches that build on that evidence
- communicate the results of this and other research and its implications for practice with the education community
- support schools in developing structures and approaches that enable them to embed the approaches that prove effective and efficient
- campaign for the adoption of effective and efficient approaches
- find new ways of connecting research with practice.
The IEE and EEF have announced six new Research Schools. The Schools in Southport, Suffolk, London, …