Best Evidence Encyclopaedia
What works best in education?
The Best Evidence Encyclopaedia UK (BEE UK) presents reliable, unbiased reviews of research-proven educational programmes for primary and secondary education.
Our programme reviews support evidence-based education by rating all programmes available in English, with an emphasis on those offered in the UK today.
The Best Evidence Encyclopaedia UK is designed to help:
- Teachers make choices about teaching programmes based on robust evidence
- Head teachers choose proven programmes to meet national standards
- Policy makers use evidence to make informed choices
- Researchers ﬁnd rigorous evaluations for educational programmes
- Children learn in ways that have been proven to work
The IEE and EEF have announced six new Research Schools. The Schools in Southport, Suffolk, London, …