Event refund policy
We apply the following cancellation and refund policy to our events.
- Event payment refunds required as a result of administrative error by IEE or our representatives will be made in full.
- If you need to cancel a place at an event, please do so by emailing email@example.com as soon as possible with notice of your cancellation. If you are not able to attend the event, a substitute can be sent in your place at no extra charge. Please note that you are still liable for the cost of the event if you do not attend on the day.
- For our paid-for events, the following cancellation and refund policy will apply:
- Cancellation 28 days or more before the event – Full refund
- Cancellation up to 14 days before the event – refund of 20%
- Cancellation less than 14 days before the event – No refund
- All refunds will be made using the same payment method as was used for original transaction. Payments by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card (within 90 days of original transaction), payments by cheque will be refunded by BACS transfer.
- We regret that we are unable to offer refunds or compensation for costs incurred (including travel and accommodation) as a result of the cancellation or postponement of any event.
A further five reports from projects funded by the IEE Innovation Evaluation Grants have been …
Lisa Whitworth from Sidmouth College and Emma Sutherland from Nesta are the first confirmed keynote …