IEE closing from December
The Institute for Effective Education will be closing from 4 December 2020. All staff are being made redundant, and current activities will either be taken on by other organisations or discontinued.
- The Research Schools Network – will continue to be run by the Education Endowment Foundation.
- Best Evidence in Brief – will continue to be available through the Center for Research and Reform in Education at Johns Hopkins University. Sign up here: http://www.bestevidence.org/subscribe.cfm
- Innovation evaluation projects – the reports from the innovation evaluation projects that we have supported will continue to be available through the Research Schools Network and Learning by Questions.
- Evidence 4 Impact – will now be run by the Education Endowment Foundation.
- Better magazine – electronic copies of the magazine will still be available from the Center for Research and Reform in Education.
- Best Evidence Encyclopaedia (the BEE) – the US version of the BEE will still be available.
- Engaging with Evidence Guide – our Engaging with Evidence Guide will still be available via the Research Schools Network.
This website, and our social media accounts, will not be updated after December.
We aim to publish a final report on the IEE, and particularly its activities with the Research Schools Network and innovation projects, in spring 2021.
We wish to express our sincere thanks for all the support and help that we have received over the last twelve years, and wish you the best for the future.