Learning from school-led evaluation projects
How to run them, what worked, what next
IEE Innovation Evaluation conference
We are delighted to announce that we will be holding our second Innovation Evaluation conference, Learning from school-led evaluation projects: How to run them, what worked, what next, on Thursday 23 January 2020, in Birmingham.
This conference will look at ways of developing, and evaluating, innovations and change projects in schools. A full programme will be published in due course, but subjects discussed will include:
- How to develop and evaluate projects in your schools
- The experience (successes and challenges) of the schools who have run innovation evaluation projects and their findings.
- How much weight can we put on individual projects?
- What’s the future/what are the possibilities for small-scale evaluation in schools? What other models are out there and how can we make the most of them?
- What can small-scale evaluation contribute to school improvement?
- How can we scale up our projects?
Over the last three years, the IEE has been supporting more than 30 school-led innovation evaluation projects. As these projects publish their reports, we will be hearing the results from schools that have completed their projects, sharing what they have found and what they have learned.
Date and time
Thursday 23 January 2020
10:00 – 16:00 GMT
The Priory Rooms, 40 Bull Street, Birmingham, B4 6AF
- Delegates from schools = £60
- All other delegates = £90