Improving outcomes for change: how do we know we’re succeeding?
IEE Innovation Evaluation conference
We are delighted to announce that we will be holding our first Innovation Evaluation conference, Improving outcomes for change: how do we know we’re succeeding?, on Friday 23 November, at the University of York.
This conference will look at ways of developing, and evaluating, innovations and change projects in schools, and we hope it will provide you with:
- Information on the IEE’s innovation evaluation projects – how the programme was organised and how we supported the schools running evaluations (not only financially, but with challenge and support).
- The experience (successes and challenges) of the schools who have been running these innovation evaluation projects.
- The initial findings of some of these projects.
- The issues that schools have developed innovations to address, and the potential pipeline of innovation that this provides.
- The experiences of schools that have been able to take their innovations further, scaling up to larger trials.
- The opportunity to discuss the wider potential of small-scale evaluation projects run by schools.
Date and Time
Fri 23 November 2018
10:00 – 16:00 GMT
Berrick Saul Building, University of York, Heslington, York YO10 5DD
Delegates from schools = £30
All other delegates = £60